how it works:
Once you have decided to join our network we personally meet with
you to survey your needs. Based on these needs and your type of industry,
we then design specific programs to address issues that are important
to your success. These training programs will be customize to meet
the needs of your goals and staff. On a daily basis, you will have
access to our secure website. This site will allow you to continue
discussions with us or other members that we are working with. You’ll
have access to this useful information only thru this membership only
we get our resources?
Our resources cover the entire spectrum of expertise available to
companies like yours. If your needs require a high level of theoretical
knowledge, we may select knowledgeable individuals research institutes
and universities. If your needs are more on the level of on-the-floor
application, we may select experienced individuals from our network
of career and technology centers across Cembal. We also select resources
from business and industry with noted successful experience in the
needed topical areas.
some of the topics and issues?
Issues and topics that may be addressed during our workshops, seminars
or classes, but are not limited to:
Organizations use the knowledge of their financial status on an immediate
basis. This reporting is key to short and long term planning.
· Cash flow strategies
· Raising capitol
· Internal and external auditing
· Best accounting practices
· Cash Flow projections
· Understanding Financial Statements
Quality compliance is now a dominant feature to operating your business
and marketing your products and services.
· Dealing with your industry specific quality compliance
· Making your compliance system work for YOU.
· Simplifying systems
· Measurement and corrective action tools and techniques
· Customer assistance as a profit center
· Consultant, Auditor, and Registrar selection
Growing your business relies on your abilities to effectively market
your goods and services.
· Understanding market studies to increase market share
· Sales management and leadership
· Improved exhibition techniques
· Planning and purchasing multi-media campaigns
· Rating, selecting, and managing advertising agencies
Human Resource Systems
Whether you have just a few or hundreds of employees, the management
of these individuals is critical to your business.
· Recruiting, selection and orientation of new employees
· Safety and health assurance
· Coaching and counseling techniques
· Benefits management
A considerable amount of financial resources are typically utilized
to reduce risk. Is the money worth it?
· The advantages of umbrella policies for all aspects of your
· Liability and product insurance
· Self insured plans
organization, be it a "mom and pop" or a multinational,
requires a well thought out information technology plan. Carefull
planning helps ensure that your transactional details are properly
tracked and recorded and that your results are fairly presented
- be it to your company's website, investors, or lending institutions.
Leadership and Management
From tax laws and abatements to grants and low interest loans --
An entire range of activity takes place in government that affects
your company. Only those that make their needs known influence legislatures.
Small Business Planning